Sunday, August 28, 2011

REALLY Think I Should Write Something....

anything, you're going to get bored, but it will waste 5 minutes of your time reading this!

When I started this new blog I promised myself I wouldn't slack off and let weeks go by without writing, and here I am, I've been back home in Germany for a whole week already I haven't blogged one.single.word argh!

This week has felt like a month, I'm still technically on vacation time since my sister and nephew are visiting (vacation time i.e. still eating like shit and not doing anything productive!) we've been super busy, other than today, lazy Sunday spent eating pastries and napping, but I am trying to squeeze as much into their vacation time as I can - sight-seeing/shopping/swimming/eating yadda yadda... but it also leaves me in a predicament... when my Mum and nephew visited at Easter, we did much of the same stuff, Miramar pool, Farmers Market, Brunch etc etc.. so NEXT time they come visit I really have to give it my A game and come up with a new routine for their visit... which sucks but at the same time, means I get to go and see (test out) new fun places to take visiting relatives.... so stay-at-home-Mum... is REALLY find-cool-things-to-do-in-the-area-when-people-visit..... oh the joys! Luckily for all of us, Germany is HUGE and has so much history and culture I could show people around for years and not get bored and find new/interesting things each time... yippeeeeeee

The fam-damily departs Tuesday, which will bring my 6 week summer holiday to a close... it also means we are nearly half way done with the deployment, it's all downhill from here.. in every which way!

1 comment:

  1. Find all those awesome places, so when I come you can show me! :)

    ReplyDelete