Thursday, August 11, 2011

A Young Life Lost

It's been 3 days and my heart is still breaking, it's all that I think about.  I can't even begin to imagine how my dear friends Sara and Turbo (Darrain) are feeling. Their beautiful daughter Amantha was taken from them Monday night in a tragically fatal car accident, she was 18.  Amantha was to start college this autumn and had the whole world at her fingertips.  Not only was she beautiful, she was extremely talented, smart, funny and kind.  The kind of girl who would give up her Saturday plans to watch the neighbours kids.

Amantha this post is for you.. I know you will always watch down on your friends and family, your love will surround them.
The tears may stop, but the love will not......
xx

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Lorraine. She is beautiful and a beautiful singer. My prayers are with you and her family. xxx

    ReplyDelete