Saturday, August 13, 2011

Sophia's Party

Everyone has gone home and the house is so quiet.... Sophia is snuggled in bed with her new BFF Goofy (Thanks Megan & Max) - she had an AMAZING Day! Time for a sip of wine.... well you know.. a bottle.

Bouncy castle arrived at noon and for 8 hours straight Sophia bounced... and bounced... and bounced only stopping to scoff a quick tea and blow bubbles with her very favourite "Ray Daddy" - move over Josh.. you've got some strong competition! LOL

The cake looked amazing, don't want to even think how many hours I spent slaving over it.. but it looks wonderful and from what I have been told tastes divine! YAY!
The Vanilla Bakery catered the rest of her party... less stress for me, I would recommend them to anyone.. never seen such beautiful and tasty food.. Mum now also has a freezer stocked that will last her to our next visit at Christmas (I have a tendency to be a "feeder" so ALWAYS over-order... oops!)

But for now I'd like to thank everyone who came and made Sophia's day so special xx
Glug glug zzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZ

1 comment:

  1. I wish we could have been there! Happy Birthday Sophia! We miss you lots! xxx

    ReplyDelete